New and Updated Testing Study Guide for IC & RC ADC/LCDC Exam
IC&RC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) Certification Examination Study Guide (2015)
- IC&RC has endorsed the new IC&RC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) Certification Examination Study Guide (2015), created by the Florida Certification Board.
- This full-color, 208-page study guide is in alignment with the current IC&RC ADC examination blueprint, which encompasses four performance domains and 33 job tasks. The first chapter provides an overview of addiction and drugs of abuse, plus current perspectives on recovery. Chapters 2-5 relate directly to the performance domains (Screening, Assessment and Engagement; Treatment Planning; Collaboration and Referral; Counseling; Professional and Ethical Responsibility) with job task statements interspersed within the text to match review content with each task for ease of studying. Each chapter is fully referenced and contains a resources section to direct the learner to other sources that augment the study guide content.
Click Here to Purchase this study guide online through Comprehensive Education Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Florida Certification Board.
Interested In Study Materials for the LCDC Exam or ICRC certification exams?
Alcohol and Drug Counselor Examination - Same as LCDC
- IC&RC has endorsed Getting Ready to Test: A Review and Preparation Manual for Drug and Alcohol Credentialing Exams, 8th Edition for its Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) exam.
- This unique, self-guided, 734-page manual provides ReadyToTest’s most comprehensive set of materials designed to help refresh and enhance candidates’ knowledge on many of the major, need-to-know areas of information required for the IC&RC ADC exam.
- The manual includes a 150-question sample written exam, designed to make candidates feel more comfortable with the actual exam as well as to help focus study and preparation time.
- The manual includes four unique sections of material: Section 1: Basic Addiction Information; Section 2: Core Functions; Section 3: Specialty Information; Section 4: The Testing Process.
The Manual can be purchased at ReadyToTest.com